Friday, June 11, 2010

Bon Voyage

I'll be leaving from Greece tomorrow, at an early hour in the morning. Don't expect any updates for 10 days or more. In fact, there probably won't be any communication during those 10 days. It's not that I don't love you all enough, it's just what I do on these trips.

Anyways, I only have a short down time after returning from the Aegean before I head off for the Pamunky reservation in the Williamsburg area for a week. Again, there probably won't be any contact with the outside world during this trip. Expect a mind numbing amount of photos, sketches, ideas, and tales when I get back.

Rhodes, Greece will help me out a lot with the armor/wearable pieces. And even better, our hotel in Athens is right down the street from a metal smith's shop, and a good one at that!

I will see you all in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment